Saturday, March 12, 2011

Back. Maybe.

I really should update more. It doesn't need to be anything huge, just little fun moments.

Fun moment #1- I broke my toe today. Tried taking a picture of it but it doesn't show up. Maybe it's not as bad as it feels.

Fun moment #2- Grayson like knobs. Especially at Daddy's work. Someday, he's going to make the speakers screech during the church service someday.

Fun moment #3- We're back in cloth! Holla!! Now..to just get rid of the ammonia stink. Grr...

Fun moment #4- Grayson ate a banana at church while I was working the computer tonight. He just started gnawing on it- and got banana everywhere! Quite messy.

Fun moment #5- Jared and I are on spring break this week! I'm soo excited! My goal is to do something I've never done before or go somewhere I've never been. Maybe just a new restaurant or something fun like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment